I had to. It’s so fitting.
Probably my favourite part of this movie.
no seriously let’s lay this all out
- Sansa starts the series at eleven years old and is currently thirteen
- She is currently the successor to Winterfell, the Lady of Casterly Rock, in line for Riverrun and near to becoming the ruler of the Eyrie
- She managed to trick her abusive fiancé, who was the king into not killing someone
- She survived over a year in kings landing whilst three of her family members died and three others had to run away believed dead
- She stayed strong and polite around those who killed her family, whilst slipping in some subtle insults
- She has managed to get some of the best fighters in Westeros on her side including Jaime Lannister, Brienne of Tarth and Sandor Clegane
- All whilst remaining good and kind and compassionate
But no do keep telling us how naive and bad at the game she is
The Night’s Watch don’t care if you live or die. Mance Rayder don’t care if I live or die. We’re just soldiers in their armies and there’s plenty more to carry on if we go down. It’s you and me that matters to me and you. Don’t ever betray me. Because I’ll cut your pretty cock right off and wear it ‘round me neck.
Happy National Women’s Day!
(A woman can preach, a woman can work, a woman can fight. A woman can build, can rule, can conquer, can destroy just as much as a man can.)
[sorry if your favorites are not included, I was going mainly for human women, or human-like women. So, no animals in this set. Also there is over 30 gifs. I couldn’t fit them all anyways.]
#CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT #SO BEAUTIFUL #A CHILDISH SNOTTY ATTITUDE #A TEEN THAT DIDN’T RESPECT HOW AMAZING SHE WAS #HAS LEARNED NOT ONLY TO RESPECT OTHERS #BUT RESPECT HERSELF #AND BE PROUD OF EVERY ACHIEVEMENT AND FALL #POPULARITY DOESN’T MATTER ANYMORE #BUT HER FRIENDS DO #DAMN #DAMNMN SON